Thursday, December 08, 2005

A fresh look: The MattHillNC.com re-design

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

Hello! Hello! Just wanted to let everyone know that I am redesigning my website, MattHillNC.com with a fabulous looking design. Here is what it looks like (well at least the front page):
When all is said and done, all of the pages on MattHillNC.com will look like that. Go & check it out!!!

2 Comments:

yeah, you know, I actually got one of those onesites because it was such a good deal... for about a week. Then the innocent little toolbar became 3 inches of screenspace and ads, and I had to cancel my account... because now it's the same as every other free host.
Yeah... it really does suck. But I've been wanting to pay for the domain and the hosting for a while now, and it isn't that bad really. 7 or so for the domain and like 39 for the hosting. I'll have it by the end of the month maybe.
posted by Blogger MHC at 12/08/2005 01:05:00 PM