Monday, December 12, 2005

WHAT!!?? Bush: Constitution nothing but a "g--damn piece of paper"

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

I was reading my friend's livejournal today (Stuck between Education and Catastrophe) and found this: Bush on the Constitution: 'It's just a goddamned piece of paper' I couldn't believe what I read. I don't know whether this is totally accurate or not... but God... I sure hope it isn't. Bush has already caused enough damage to the American LGBT community... without the Constitution, LGBT Americans will have no chance in hell of ever getting our rights. Heck... no American group will. God have mercy on us all (if this is true).

3 Comments:

I'm calling bullshit on this one... I don't care how many stupid things Bush has said in the past, no politician in their right mind would ever utter something like that, even the most radical of them (cough, vernon robinson, cough)
i would have to agree with Ryan here. I don't think Bush is that stupid, even though I think he is to a certain extent, but anyway, I don't think he would say such a thing. But, who knows, I might be wrong.
I kind of thought it was false too... but who knows. But your right, no politician would ever say such a thing (we hope).
posted by Blogger MHC at 12/12/2005 02:11:00 AM