Friday, December 16, 2005

Blog award nomination

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

I've been nominated for a blog award! The Koufax Awards are accepting nominations and I have been nominated in the 'Single Issue Blog' category by a fellow blogger in Chapel Hill. The Koufax Awards also have a new category for local blogs. There hasn't been many nominations in that category yet and with as many great local bloggers as we have here in the Triad I'm surprised. Take the time to go over to the Koufax Awards and nominate one or more of our great Triad and North Carolina bloggers for the local blog category!