Sunday, November 20, 2005

Don't ever tell me today's youth don't care about the world we live in...

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

Wow... can you believe? I'm making a non-gay post! So many people say that the youth of today don't care about the world they live in and that youth today aren't interested in making their communities better. Don't ever tell me that. Personally, I know I'm interested and I know I care. But this story from MSNBC really hit. Imagine being mayor of your town at 18 years old. Today's youth do care! Read the article and watch the video, 18-year-old mayor taking his new job seriously, on MSNBC.com