Saturday, December 31, 2005

LGBT Advocacy & youth - Part 2

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

See... I told you all... us LGBT youth have got it covered. On top of my blogging activities here on my blog, I will also be blogging on The Equality MySpace Blog. Equality MySpace was started by Tully Satre, the 16 year old Executive Director of a LGBT advocacy group in Virginia, Equality Fauquier/Culpeper. Equality MySpace is reaching out to LGBTQ and straight youth across America and around the globe. Like I said in my previous post... the LGBT youth are definitely rolling things along in the LGBT Rights Movement today! Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,