Tuesday, August 09, 2005

International Gay News

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

Some International Gay News from various sources on various topics. From the Washington Blade: Nigerian man faces death sentence for gay sex Activists threaten to sue Moscow mayor over Gay Pride ban Anglican leader calls for Church of England suspension over gays From 365gay.com: Anti-Gay SF Archbishop Heads To Vatican

1 Comments:

I do not know if he has taken a position on the killing of gays in his country, although if he has I would assume he would probably be in support.

And, yes, I think it would still be impolite to call the Archbishop a dork. :)
posted by Blogger MHC at 8/10/2005 08:11:00 AM