Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Lambda Legal calls for tough questioning of Roberts

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

According to an article on 365gay.com, Lambda Legal, the largest LGBT legal services and watch group, has called for some tough questions to be handed down to Supreme Court nominee John Roberts. I really do think that people need to start backing off Roberts. I have posted on this topic in the past and I will say now what I said then: Roberts should be confirmed. People on both sides of the aisle need to calm down and give him a fair confirmation hearing. Both sides need to get rid of the rhetoric and all that is now needed is to make sure that Roberts will uphold the law. I have faith that he will.