Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dorm Move In

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

I will be finishing my packing tonight and moving into my dorm room at UNCG tomorrow (Wednesday). The University is having some technical issues in regard to the network and internet access in my particular dorm, so I will most likely not be able to post again until Wednesday evening or Thursday. I hope to be back to my blog by Friday at the latest. Until my return... For all the latest in LGBT news check out: www.365gay.com The Washington Blade For all the latest in NC LGBT new: The Front Page CRN Interactive Peace, MATT HILL matt@matthillnc.com