Friday, January 06, 2006

Greensboro Premiere: Brokeback Mountain

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

According to the website of Carousel Cinemas, Brokeback Mountain will be showing in Greensboro starting today. Brokeback Mountain, directed by Ang Lee and based a short story written by her (Correction, 1/8/06: The film is based on a short story written by Annie Proulx) is the love story of two Wyoming cowboys who later grow up to get married and have children, all while never forgetting about the love they shared. I haven't seen Brokeback Mountain yet. I think I might just go see it tonight. I encourage everyone to see this film... gay or straight. That way we can all see just what this movie is all about instead of listening to all the hype the media has given us. Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,