Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ART to host YES! Weekly group interview on Brokeback Mountain TONIGHT!

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

According to an email I received from our Vice President at Alternative Resources of the Triad (which runs the OUTGreensboro.com website and coordinates QCYNT, the Queer College & Youth Network of the Triad), YES! Weekly will host an interview for those people in the community who have seen Brokeback Mountain. Alternative Resources of the Triad is hosting the large group interview at 7:00pm tonight, January 24th, 2006. According to the email:
John Johnson, Vice-President of Alternative Resources of the Triad here. I have been contacted by Yes! Weekly newspaper and they are looking to interview people that have seen the movie "BrokeBack Mountain" and that they feel it has made a difference to our community. I am emailing each one of you to see if you would be interested in doing a group interview with Yes! Weekly newspaper. I am setting the meeting up for Tuesday, January 24, 2006 evening at 7pm. If you are not interested in doing so please pass this request on to another person. For more info contact me at 336-324-6092. I am hoping that you will all be interested in help out the GLBTQA community and its friends. We need your help, please give your time and help in this matter.
Again, for all those interested please call our ART Vice President at 336.324.6092. Sadly, I won't be able to make the group interview with YES! Weekly as the UNCG Student Government has our President's State of the Campus Address tonight. I guess I have to attend that, lol; kind of goes with the territory of being involved with the Student Government. For more information about Alternative Resources of the Triad and its projects, including OUTGreensboro.com and QCYNT, vist OUTGreensboro.com Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,