Monday, July 11, 2005

Christians, Christianists & Christianism - It so makes sense

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

Today I discovered a wonderful piece of knowledge contained within the blog of the James Rowe Adams, the founder of The Center for Progressive Christianity. In the writing he explains the difference between Christians and Christianists and what this whole "Christianism" word is all about. I suggest you check it out: http://tcpc.blogs.com/better/2005/05/christianity_or.html

2 Comments:

To be a Christian is to be a follower of Christ. Period.
I checked out his blog and was not overly impressed and left him a comment. Have a great week.