Sunday, July 10, 2005

Changing the Church

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

Gay Catholics around the globe are wearing rainbow sashes to Mass. Their "protest," they hope, will help to change the Catholic Church. I think that I might start doing something similar to this and I encourage all gay or gay friendly Christians to do the same. Every time I go to Church, I will wear something that stands for gay pride or awareness, whether that be a rainbow button or my small pin on rainbow ribbon. When I go into the Church, the ushers will see it and when I go for the Holy Eucharist, the priests will see it. Hopefully, people will start to realize that gays can be Christians too.