Monday, July 11, 2005

One of my favorites

My blog has moved!!! Please visit my new blog for all the newest news, events, opinions and more!!!
You will be automatically re-directed in three seconds. Click the link to go to the new blog now. Use the search function on the new blog to find any story you are looking for on here.

One of my favorite versus of Scripture:
If any of you put a stumbling block before one of these little ones who believe in me, it would be better for you if a great millstone were fastened around your neck and you were drowned in the depth of the sea. The Gospel of our Lord according to Saint Matthew 18:6, NRSV
I know my Lord will protect me and all of the other young gay Christians out there. My Lord loves me and cares more about my belief and service to Him than He does my sexual orientation. All I am asked to do is live a moral life... loving another person is not immoral, no matter the sex. It is good to know the my Lord will protect me from those who would want to reject me and keep me out of His Church.